4: Tadeusz Sośnierz author of the Perl 6 Pod Parser and Panda, the Perl 6 module installer
Interview with Tadeusz Sośnierz (aka. tadzik), the Perl developer who wrote the Pod Parser, and the best module installer for Perl 6.
He also gave a very surprising answer to the question: Why would you want to attend the Polish Perl Workshop?.
Download: mp3 (17 Mb) 19:24 mins
- Warszawa Perl Mongers and the list of all the Polish Perl Monger groups.
- Opera software where tadzik works.
- Pod Parsing for Rakudo, the Google Summer of Code project of tadzik. Check out how his proposal looked like.
- Perl 6
- The "CPAN" of Perl 6
- Panda, the Perl 6 module installed written by tadzik.
- Bailador, the Dancer clone in Perl 6.
- Polish Perl Workshop 2013, including the list of presentations.
- Perl Weekly
- To get involved in Perl 6, visit their IRC channel or join the mailing list. Everything is listed on the Perl 6 web site.
- Tadzik is going to be at YAPC::EU in Kiev, Ukraine and YAPC::NA in Austin, Texas.
- Tadzik on Github and his blog and on Twitter
If you have any comments or questions, feel free to post them on the source of this page in GitHub. Source on GitHub. Comment on this post