4: Tadeusz Sośnierz author of the Perl 6 Pod Parser and Panda, the Perl 6 module installer
Interview with Tadeusz Sośnierz (aka. tadzik), the Perl developer who wrote the Pod Parser, and the best module installer for Perl 6.
He also gave a very surprising answer to the question: Why would you want to attend the Polish Perl Workshop?.
- Warszawa Perl Mongers and the list of all the Polish Perl Monger groups.
- Opera software where tadzik works.
- Pod Parsing for Rakudo, the Google Summer of Code project of tadzik. Check out how his proposal looked like.
- Perl 6
- The "CPAN" of Perl 6
- Panda, the Perl 6 module installed written by tadzik.
- Bailador, the Dancer clone in Perl 6.
- Polish Perl Workshop 2013, including the list of presentations.
- Perl Weekly
- To get involved in Perl 6, visit their IRC channel or join the mailing list. Everything is listed on the Perl 6 web site.
- Tadzik is going to be at YAPC::EU in Kiev, Ukraine and YAPC::NA in Austin, Texas.
- Tadzik on Github and his blog and on Twitter