Fennec can automatically run blocks of you code in separate forked processes.
It can also run a specific block in your test script. Awesome for rapid test development.
An interview with Chad Granum, the author of Fennec and a number of other interesting CPAN modules. (31.06 min)
- Chad Granum on CPAN, and on Github.
- He is exodist on the #fennec and other channels on irc.perl.org
- You can also find him on LinkedIN.
- Fennec on CPAN, and the home page of Fennec
- Fennec::Declare with all the magic of Devel::Declare.
- Child wrapping fork, originally created for the perl5i project.
- Check out the workflow stages, click on the 'step forward' to step through the code.
- Dreamhost, where Chad currently works, and where Fennec is being used.
- The DCI = Data, Context, Interactions implementation on CPAN