Interview with Jay Hannah, who has been the administrator of the central Perl Mongers web site. (24.17 min)
Download: mp3 (23 Mb)
- Perl Mongers International where Jay is the chief ticket monkey
- Perl Mongers in Omaha, Nebraska that Jay basically folded into the Omaha Dynamic Language User Group
- Des Moines, Iowa and Kansas City, Missouri are two near-by Perl Monger groups.
- 55 Fahrenheit is 12.7778 Celsius. It is rather cold for bike riding :)
- jays.net for all things Jay. Or: Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, YouTube, LinkedIn, github, CPAN
- The CoVis CoWorking facility visit their page to see the TARDIS the Dr. Who phone booth behind Jay.
- Want more temporarily available Jay motorcycle pics? Here you go!
- The Perl Mongers IRC channel: #mongers on irc.perl.org
- www.pm.org on github.com
- Apparently Jay works at Infinity Interactive too, together with John Anderson (genehack) and Stevan Little. He'll be at YAPC::NA too helping with the master classes of the other two.
- Jay: Omaha is a fairly small town
- Wikipedia: Omaha's population was 408,958, making it the nation's 42nd-largest city.