The beginning of a series of articles about PSGI/Plack.
- Modern Web with Perl, a quick overview (screencast)
- Getting Started with PSGI/Plack
- How to build a dynamic web aplication using PSGI
- Perl CGI, mod_perl, and PSGI
Articles available for Perl Maven Pro subscribers:
- Concurrent Requests and measuring performance with ApacheBench
- Routing with PSGI
- PSGI and AJAX for single-page applications
- Asynchronous web application with PSGI and Twiggy
The Open source clone of search.cpan.org is built on PSGI. A large part of that series deals with using PSGI.
The PSGI-enabled web frameworks.