Perl modules on CPAN having links to VCS and having CI configured
Module authors can indicated the location of their VCS (Version Control System).
In the script used for the stats on the PerlWeekly site we are checking some of the following files:
- .travis.yml for Travis CI
- .appveyor.yml or appveyor.yml for Appveyor
- Something in .github/workflows for GitHub actions (but may not be CI)
- .circleci/config.yml for Circle CI
- .gitlab-ci.yml for Gitlab Pipelines
- Jenkinsfile for Jenkins
There is a lot more work to do with that script.
Published on 2020-09-21