New on CPAN - week ending on 2017-08-27
Selected modules that have been recently released to CPAN. You can see the full list at the recent section of MetaCPAN. You can get the daily update via Perl Weekly Twitter account.
- BioSAILs - Standard(ized) Analysis Information Layers - set of roles for shared functionlity between HPC::Runner::Command and BioX::Workflow::Command.
- P5kkelabels - API interface to Pakkelabels DK
- Mojo::XMLRPC - An XMLRPC message parser/encoder using the Mojo stack
- API::Drip::Request - Perl interface to api.getdrip.com
- Patro - proxy access to remote objects
- Data::Netflow - Module to process binary netflow data (v5 and v9)
- App::BitBucketCli - Library for talking to BitBucket Server (or Stash)
Published on 2017-08-27
If you have any comments or questions, feel free to post them on the source of this page in GitHub. Source on GitHub. Comment on this post