PSGI the superglue between Perl web application frameworks and web servers
The beginning of a series of articles about PSGI/Plack.
- Modern Web with Perl, a quick overview (screencast)
- Getting Started with PSGI/Plack
- How to build a dynamic web application using PSGI
- Perl CGI, mod_perl, and PSGI
- Concurrent Requests and measuring performance with ApacheBench
- Routing with PSGI
- PSGI and AJAX for single-page applications
- Asynchronous web application with PSGI and Twiggy
- Serving static site (the content of a directory) using Plack and PSGI
- Testing PSGI based web applications using Plack::Test
- Hello World with Plack in CGI mode
- Echo with Plack in CGI mode
The Open source clone of search.cpan.org is built on PSGI. A large part of that series deals with using PSGI.
PSGI-enabled web frameworks