Michael Schwern is the creator of Test::Simple and Test::More and probably the person who introduced testing to the Perl community. He tells us how he got involved in Perl, why did he build the test framework for Perl, and how did he manage to get people use these tools.
He also tells us about is upcoming course on Git. (24:36 min)
- @schwern Michael Schwern on Twitter
- TAP Test Anything Protocol
- YAPC::NA the Perl conference.
- Git Master class at YAPC::NA on June 2, 2013 and repeated on June 6, 2013
- Programming Perl: Book and for Kindle (Pink Camel was the first edition)
- Learning Perl: Book and for the Kindle.
- Code Complete: Book and for Kindle
- Simple interface
- Make people see the subjective value in it.