8: Chad (Exodist) Granum, author of the Fennec testing tool
Fennec can automatically run blocks of you code in separate forked processes.
It can also run a specific block in your test script. Awesome for rapid test development.
An interview with Chad Granum, the author of Fennec and a number of other interesting CPAN modules. (31.06 min)
Download: mp3 (28 Mb) 31:06 mins
- Chad Granum on CPAN, and on Github.
- He is exodist on the #fennec and other channels on irc.perl.org
- You can also find him on LinkedIN.
- Fennec on CPAN, and the home page of Fennec
- Fennec::Declare with all the magic of Devel::Declare.
- Child wrapping fork, originally created for the perl5i project.
- Check out the workflow stages, click on the 'step forward' to step through the code.
- Dreamhost, where Chad currently works, and where Fennec is being used.
- The DCI = Data, Context, Interactions implementation on CPAN
If you have any comments or questions, feel free to post them on the source of this page in GitHub. Source on GitHub. Comment on this post