MetaCPAN is web site to interact with CPAN, the Comprehensive Perl Archive Network and related sites. This page collects the articles and screencasts published on the Perl Maven site about MetaCPAN.
MetaCPAN for CPAN users
- MetaCPAN is awesome!
- Neat trick to jump from search.cpan.org to metacpan.org
- Some MetaCPAN advanced search tricks using prefixes
- MetaCPAN URLs and Issues
- CPAN, mcpan, MetaCPAN
- MetaCPAN and the CPAN Testers
- MetaCPAN recent uploads
- Listing all the modules in a namespace Finding all Plack Middleware or Perl::Critic Policies
MetaCPAN for CPAN authors
- Adding list of contributors to the CPAN META files
- How to convince Meta CPAN to show a link to the version control system of a distribution?
- How to add the license field to the META.yml and META.json files on CPAN?
MetaCPAN API calls
- Fetching META data from Meta CPAN
- How to fetch the CPAN dependency tree of a Perl module?
- List all the Perl modules and distributions in a name-space using Meta CPAN
- The search.cpan.org cloning project uses MetaCPAN as the back-end.
- Get CPANStats from MetaCPAN
For future MetaCPAN developers