The Perl Maven Pro is a paid service where subscribers get 5-6 new articles and screencast every month. See the previous articles in the archive and on the following pages:
- Beginner Perl Maven video course
- Advanced Perl Maven video course
- Test Automation using Perl video course
- The search.cpan.org cloning project
- Mojolicious the light-weight web framework
- Perl Dancer, light-weight web framework
- PSGI/Plack, the superglue between perl web application frameworks and web servers
Object Oriented Perl
- Moo, the Minimalist Object Oriented system for Perl
- Moose, the 'post modern' Object Oriented system for Perl
- Perl and MongoDB, the NoSQL database
- Anyevent, asynchronous programming
- Net::Server the framework to build TCP/IP servers
Perl Maven Pro - screencasts with articles
As a Perl Maven Pro subscriber you will enjoy a library of articles and screencasts.
Ad free browsing!
The articles contain topics such as Web Application Development, Object Oriented programming, testing, deployment, code walkthroughs, best practices, and many more subjects in Perl, and in related technologies.
Subscriptions include all previous pro episodes.
If you already have Perl Maven Pro subscription, you will need to login to access the articles.