The Perl Maven Pro is a paid service where subscribers get 5-6 new articles and screencast every month. See the previous articles in the archive and on the following pages:
- Beginner Perl Maven video course
- Advanced Perl Maven video course
- Test Automation using Perl video course
- The search.cpan.org cloning project
- Mojolicious the light-weight web framework
- Perl Dancer, light-weight web framework
- PSGI/Plack, the superglue between perl web application frameworks and web servers
Object Oriented Perl
- Moo, the Minimalist Object Oriented system for Perl
- Moose, the 'post modern' Object Oriented system for Perl
- Perl and MongoDB, the NoSQL database
- Anyevent, asynchronous programming
- Net::Server the framework to build TCP/IP servers
The Code Maven Pro library of screencasts and articles
As a Code Maven Pro subscriber you will enjoy a library of articles and screencasts.
Ad free browsing!
The related technologies over HTML5, CSS3, Git, vim, Unix/Linux shell, SQL and NoSQL just to name a few topics.
Subscriptions include all previous pro episodes.
If you already have Code Maven Pro subscription, you will need to login to access the articles.