Perl tutorials and courses
- Perl Tutorial just a plain Perl tutorial. Nothing fancy.
- Beginner Perl Maven video course slidecast of the training material.
- Advanced Perl Maven video course mixed slidecasts, screencasts and plain articles.
- Test Automation using Perl for people who really want to sleep well.
Modern Perl Web Frameworks
- Mojolicious light-weight web framework with rainbows and unicorns.
- Perl Dancer light-weight web framework to rock.
- Catalyst The MVC web framework of Perl.
- PSGI/Plack, the low-level superglue between Perl web application frameworks and web servers.
- CGI, the Common Gateway Interface, for old-school web applications.
Object Oriented Perl
- OOP, the classic way to write Object Oriented Perl code.
- Moo, the Minimalist Object Oriented system for Perl.
- Moose, the 'post modern' Object Oriented system for Perl.
- Perl and MongoDB, the NoSQL database used in Perl programs.
- AnyEvent, asynchronous programming.
- Net::Server the framework to build TCP/IP servers.
- MetaCPAN - articles for CPAN users, CPAN authors, client developers, and MetaCPAN developers.
- Perl Maven TV Show is a collection of interviews with Perl developers.
- SVG - Scalable Vector Graphics
Projects and Collections
- The search.cpan.org cloning project - Implementing a CPAN search engine using Plack/PSGI with MetaCPAN back-end.
- Command line phonebook with MongoDB and Moo
- Indexing e-mails in an mbox
- Counter Examples Various solution on the simple task of building a counter.
- Becoming a co-maintainer of a CPAN module - refactoring a CPAN module
- Perl::Critic lint-like static analyzer for Perl.
- Implementing a Markua Parser in Perl 5
- Angular JS
- Flask, the Python microframework.
- Groovy, the programming language used for Jenkins pipelines.
- Jenkins, the automation server used for Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
According to CPAN Rocks there are 29 CPAN modules that use GitLab as their bug-tracking system. That probably means those are the projects that use GitLab as a VCS.
The web site of CPAN Digger shows the most recently uploaded CPAN distributions. Currently about 110 of them and some meta information about them. Let me go through quickly what you see there, why is that interesting and what to do about it.
I have copied it here and removed some of the repetitions. Visit the repo of that project to see the file they have.